Saturday, December 24, 2005

Jesus didn't come to bring peace!

Michael wrote:

"In the spirit of the season, for what it is worth, peace to you. The Christmas we get (if we choose to) we deserve."


If folks didn't choose to remain clueless, they would know this artificial "Christmas" spirit is from Satan, and that this time of year is about WAGING WAR IN RIGHTEOUSNESS - not peace! - like the Maccabees reclaiming and purifying the Temple and Temple Mount in Jerusalem that Jesus celebrated and foretold as the LORD to the Prophet Daniel! See how Satan turns things upside down?

There can be no peace on Earth when mankind remains in a state of rebellion against God and His Word. "Christmas" and other religious lies are part of the proud and stubborn revolt against God, insisting on worshipping God their own way rather than submit Father knows best and avoid such hollow days of pagan origin like the Babylonian plague!

Matthew 10:34-37

34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn
" 'a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law —
36a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

37"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me....

May we love Jesus more than popular error and traditional darkness and serve God in spirit and in truth, rejecting the baptized paganism that God hates. Only then can we rest assured, according to the Word, that we are acceptable to the LORD:

2 Corinthians 6:17-18

17"Therefore come out from them
and be separate, says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you."
18"I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

No comments: